WinCDEmu download for Windows PC. It is a free and open-source CD/DVD emulator and software for mounting disk image files in Microsoft Windows, that enables you to easily mount optical disc images or ISO files. It beats other free mounting tools as it is free and does not install any bundled software. It supports ISO, CUE/BIN, CCD/IMG, NRG, MDS/MDF, and RAW formats.
In past days when we used to embed actual discs into the PC to watch films or play games. These days a large portion of the content is accessible on the web and can be downloaded without any problem. In the event that the files you are downloading are in ISO format, you need mounting software to open the files.
WinCDEmu is a convenient device to mount ISO files simply by tapping on it. Just right-click on the document and select “Mount”, your work is finished. You can likewise make a backup of your actual CD/DVD. Simply embed the DVD and open Windows Explorer. Right-click on the DVD drive and select “Create ISO image”. Presently you don’t have to stress over losing your DVD.
WinCDEmu – Mount ISO Files
29 July 2008
4.1 / 29 September 2015
Windows XP / Vista / 10 / 8 / 7
Features of WinCDEmu Download
- A single click mounting of ISO, Prompt, NRG, MDS/MDF, CCD, IMG pictures.
- Supports limitless measure of virtual drives.
- Runs on 32-bit and 64-bit Windows versions from XP to Windows 10.
- Permits making ISO images through a context menu in Explorer.
- Small installer size – under 2MB!
- Doesn’t need rebooting after installation.
- An exceptional versatile version is accessible.
- A special portable version is available.
- Translated to more than 20 languages.
- Doesn’t occupy drive letters when not utilized.
- Supports information, DVD-video, and BD-video pictures.
- WinCDEmu is free for any sort of utilization – it is authorized under LGPL