Activating Sims 3 Cheats on PC doesn’t expect you to alter any game files or download third-party software. You simply need to realize how to get to the cheat console. You can even play as a developer with the testing cheats enabled code.
Before you can enjoy a world of boundless Simoleans and astounding houses you should enable Sims 3 cheats in your game first which we’ll get to in a second. It’s additionally worth giving a little safety warning here. It’s improbable you’ll demolish anything with a cheat code yet you will be affecting things in strange and interesting ways so perhaps don’t throw codes around with a most loved save or sim. Considering that, read on for our full guide on the very best The Sims 3 cheats and how to utilize them.
Note: These cheat codes work exclusively with the Windows and Mac versions of The Sims 3.
How to Enter Sims 3 Cheats on PC
While playing the game, show the cheat console with the following keyboard alternate routes:
- For Windows, press Ctrl+Shift+C simultaneously.
- For Mac, press Command+Shift+C simultaneously.
This will at that point permit you to type in the cheat codes for the desired effects you need to accomplish.
The Sims 3 Cheats
- help – Display all available commands.
- kaching – This gives you $1,000.
- rosebud – Gives the household $1,000 Simoleons.
- motherlode – This gives you $50,000.
- familyfunds [sims last name] [money wanted] – most money possible is 9999999. This saves you from constantly entering the “motherlode” cheat several times.
- shazaam – The active Sim receives +2,500 lifetime happiness points.
- modify traits – Adjust traits.
- make happy – All household members are in a perfect mood, removes negative moodlets.
- make motives [static|dynamic] – Set motives static or dynamic for the entire household
- set age [number] – Specify age of the Sim
- ageuptonpc on – Makes a toddler who grows up to child become an NPC (non-playable character) in the household.
- forcetwins – enter after clicking on a pregnant Sim.
- edit in cas – Access Create-a-Sim options for the current Sim.
- make me know everyone – Your Selected Sim knows every other Sim.
- make friends for me – Your selected Sim now knows with random other Sims.
- resetsim [first name] [last name] – Resets the named Sim with neutral motives, no moodlets, and teleports Sim back home.
- freerealestate – Ignore the cost when purchasing a lot.
- buydebug – Unlocks a Buy Mode slot with many debug objects such as Butterfly, Beetle, Gem, Meteor generators, mature Plants, the Mysterious Mr. Gnome, the toy box’s toys, etc.
- add to household – The active Sim is added to the current household.
- force service sim [name] – The Sim you specify will appear.
- force visitor – A neighboring Sim will appear.
- set career [career] [level] – Assign selected Sim a career at a specified level.
- force opportunity – Click career-building you work at to force an opportunity
- force event – Click career building you work at to force an event
- force all events – You can click on your career’s work building to display all events
- unlockoutfits [on|off] – View career outfits and service uniforms. This code must be enabled before entering Create-A-Sim mode
- moveobjects [on|off] – Move anything (including Sims) in your Buy/Build mode
- constrainfloorelevation [true|false] – Force terrain adjustments regardless of objects, Sims, and other structures
- disablesnappingtoslotsonalt [on|off] – Objects will not snap to slots while holding Alt
- fadeobjects [on|off] – Toggles object fade when camera gets close to them
- snapobjectstoangle [true|false] – Toggle 45 degree angle object snap
- snapobjectstogrid [true|false] – Set snap to grid for placed objects as true or false
- hideheadlineeffects [on|off] – Show or hide all meters and effects
- slowmotionviz: [0-8] – Slow motion visuals; 0 is normal, 8 is slowest
- fps [on|off] – Toggle framerate display at top right
- fullscreen [on|off] – Toggle full screen
- quit – Quit the game
- jokeplease – Print random joke to console
- enablellamas [on|off] – Llamas enabled message
- enableLlamas – Enables llamas, obviously
- disableSnappingToSlotsOnAlt [on/off] – Hold Alt to avoid object snap when toggled
Testing Cheats for The Sims 3
Activating the testingCheatsEnabled genuine code opens a few new alternatives. This cheat puts Sims 3 into debug mode, so you can change most parts of the game and utilize extra codes. For instance, to give yourself money, enter the following code in the cheat console:
familyfunds [sims last name] [money wanted]
Whenever you have enabled the testingCheatsEnabled genuine cheat, you can press and hold Move and click on different items to actuate some supportive impacts, or to raise an assortment of alternatives you may discover useful.
- Click on the letter drop to create choices that influence your capacity to make companions, or to spread bliss among different Sims.
- Click on your working environment to raise choices that permit you to propel your profession, by making extra tasks accessible or by setting off occasions.
- Click on your Sim and you can alter different characteristics.
- Click on a Sim that isn’t an individual from your family unit and you will have the alternative to add the person in question to your family.
- Click on the ground to transport to that area, without the need to orchestrate other transportation.