NVIDIA DirectX 11 Download Windows 7 64 bit: Direct X 11 is a significant method to meet top-quality graphical necessities for some games and other media. Microsoft’ Direct X 11 is obligatory for most recent 3D gaming and it stops as a matter of course with the windows bundle. Be that as it may, DX 11 can likewise be installed independently on Windows 7.
For Windows 8 or Windows 8.1, Direct X 11.2 form is viable which must be installed at whatever point your operating system refreshes. With the upgrade of graphical conditions and progression of technology, complex gaming design needs HD quality graphical impacts, so to satisfy such needs, MS Direct X comes into an activity.
Direct X 11 is engaged to introduce the genuine definition NVIDIA highlights with improved performance and advanced effects. The item offers more reasons to be installed immediately, for supporting present-day gaming needs as well as advanced Photoshop impacts and videos also.
Key Highlights of NVIDIA DirectX 11 Download Windows 7 64 bit
The following are the principle observable highlights of DirectX 11
- Improved for modern gaming.
- Straightforwardness Antialiasing.
- Decoration being presented stunningly.
- More smoother hope to pictures and streaming designs.
- The consideration of Express Multi-Adapting feature.
- Supported with most recent NVIDIA graphic cards.
- Compatible with Windows 7, while 11.2 is all around upheld with win 8.
- Friendly graphical climate.
DirectX 11 Supported Games For PC List
Assassin’s creed, Sims 3, Angry bird, Bio shock infinite, Alien isolation, Tropico 5
Read More: DirectX Latest Version Download 2021
DirectX 11 Compatible Video Cards / Graphic Card List
AMD Radeon HD 7660d, HD 3000, ATI graphics card support, ATI Radeon HD 3200, ATI graphic card b276, ATI Radeon HD 4550, ATI Radeon 3000, ATI Radeon HD 3200.
What is NVIDIA DirectX 11 Download Windows 7 64 bit used for?
DirectX is a bunch of Windows interfaces. Developers program to the DirectX API, which lets their projects – regularly games – collaborate effectively with sound and graphics cards. Thusly, creators of sound and graphics cards perceive DirectX, so they realize what to do when a program made with DirectX gets to their capacities.
How to Download and Install DirectX
On the off chance that you find that DirectX isn’t installed on your PC (or the variant is old), you’ll need to download DirectX again to utilize it. The download is straightforward and how you may expect – you download and run the .exe as normal. The installation is slow, which may prove disappointing, and check out the application attempts to install Bing during installation.
1. Visit the DirectX download page on Microsoft’s site.
2. Select your preferred language from the drop-down box and then choose Download to save the setup file to your computer and do make a point to uncheck the extra software that Microsoft may prescribe you to install.
3. It will prompt you to save a setup file of size 286KB. Do not worry, this is not the complete installer.
4. Once you download the web installer, open the dxwebsetup.exe file and complete the DirectX installation by following directions from Microsoft’s website or from the installation program. It should take less than a minute to install.
5. Now the web setup will display the DirectX Runtime Optional Components with a download size of 90MB. Click on Next and wait for the installer to finish downloading and install.
Read carefully through the setup procedure. You might be asked to install something else like the Bing Bar. Just uncheck whatever you’re not interested in to avoid installing it.
6. Restart your computer, even if you’re not prompted to do so.
7. After restarting your computer, test to see if updating to the latest version of DirectX corrected the problem you were having.
Who needs NVIDIA DirectX 11 Download Windows 7 64 bit?
There are two circumstances in which you may require DirectX.
- On the off chance that you play games on your PC that require DirectX to work. You may as of now have it.
- In case you’re programming things that need admittance to the sound and graphics cards, you may likewise require DirectX.
It merits remembering that DirectX isn’t the lone tool of its sort. There are other APIs that connect with graphic cards, and a considerable lot of them are more current. You can contrast this and a substantial application like Runtime, All things considered, in case you’re playing or developing specific games or on certain (probably older) machines, you may well need it.
2. Easy to install
3. Most users will have a really easy time using it
1. Installation is slow
2. Unnecessary for all but a very few
3. Not the most modern