Are you upset for accidentally deleted a WhatsApp message and want to get it back? Don’t worry.
I’m here to help you.
In this article, I’ve shared some methods on how to see deleted messages on WhatsApp without any app on iPhone. Before doing this, keep in mind that you can only restore WhatsApp messages if the backup option had been turned on.
This means that if the backup option of your chats is not enabled, then you won’t be able to recover any messages or chats.
How To See Deleted Messages On WhatsApp Without Any App On iPhone
In the article, I’ll show you how to see deleted messages on WhatsApp without any app on iPhone. Don’t worry if you don’t know the backup process in WhatsApp. I’ll also show you how to backup WhatsApp messages on your iPhone.
Method 1: How To See Deleted Messages On WhatsApp Without Any App On iPhone
1. To turn on chat backup, go to Settings within WhatsApp > Chats > Chat Backup, where you can set the chat backup frequency between never, daily, weekly or monthly, or use the Back Up Now button to manually start a backup to iCloud. Also, check that the last backup includes the latest messages.
2. To see the deleted messages on WhatsApp, you first have to uninstall WhatsApp.
3. Then, reinstall the app from App Store.
4. Enter your phone number and then you will find the recovery button to recover your chat history.
5. Wait some minutes for this process and then formerly deleted messages are displayed.
So, this is the method that you can use when you have accidentally deleted your WhatsApp messages or when you have freshly installed WhatsApp and want your old chats back. Either way, as I mentioned above, you have to turn on the chat backup option in order to restore any messages.