How To Make An Anvil In Minecraft: Anvils are a useful thing in Minecraft that is used to repair items without breaking the sorcery. It is more critical than a crafting table, and it requires experience points and materials to repair an item. Just scroll down to read more about How To Make An Anvil In Minecraft, Minecraft anvil recipe, how to repair an anvil in Minecraft from this article.
You have to use Crafting Table to make anything in Minecraft. But there is another crafting tool that can be used to make and repair enchanted weapons and armor. Before you enter, there are more to consider when working with the anvil in Survival Mode. This is not a simple way to create an enchanted weapon and be on your way. So stick with this article How To Make An Anvil In Minecraft for guidance.
Where do I find an Anvil in Creative Mode?
You will find Anvils in the decoration blocks section of the creative menu.
Minecraft Anvil Recipe
To make an anvil, you will need:
- 31 iron ore
- Furnace / blast furnace
- Fuel (coal, charcoal, etc.)
- Crafting Table
How To Make An Anvil In Minecraft
You have to start with is iron ore, and then you go on for smelting iron ingots, crafting blocks of iron, and then putting both together to craft your anvil.
1. Smelt iron ingots
Iron ore has to be smelted into the furnace to create iron ingots. You will find iron ore at 5 to 25 blocks below the surface. These blocks consist of gold and tan specks.
- Open the furnace.
- Place the iron ore into the top of the square.
- Place fuel into the bottom of the square (wood, charcoal, or coal, etc.)
- Drag your resulting iron ingot down into the inventory.
Note: As shown above, you can insert multiple iron ore blocks and fuel into the furnace. It will continue to smelt iron ingots until one or all resources are depleted.
Finally, you need to smelt 31 iron ingots: 27 to create three blocks of iron (nine each) and 4 more to make the anvil.
2. Craft blocks of iron
You have to know a lot about iron ingots to create these blocks of iron.
1. Open the Crafting Table.
2. Place the iron ingot into the square in the crafting grid, a total of nine iron ingots.
3. Drag the iron resulting block down into the inventory.
4. Repeat all these steps two times more to craft the three blocks of iron you need.
3. Craft an anvil
Now you can craft the anvil and see what it’s all about.
1. Just open the Crafting Table.
2. Place the iron block into all three squares at the top of the row.
3. Place the iron ingot at the center square in the middle of the row.
4. Place the iron ingot into all three squares at the bottom of the row.
5. Drag your resulting anvil down into the inventory.
Now you have owned an anvil, all you need is to understand the usage of this tool before opening it for the first time.
How to Repair an Anvil in Minecraft?
- You can repair an Anvil using the target non-enchanted item and its root ingredient.
- You can repair an Anvil using the target enchanted item and its root ingredient.
- You can repair an Anvil using the target enchanted item and an identical item (enchanted or non-enchanted).