DJI releases the various firmware update of the drone (flight controller firmware, battery firmware, remote control firmware etc) regularly. By updating the firmware we will get new features available and also fixes many bugs.
DJI Mavic Mini is the most lightest & portable drone till now. Weighing in at just 249 grams and boasting a 30-minute maximum flight time, Mavic Mini is the perfect drone for anyone looking to take their creativity to the skies. Now, by doing this update this small bird can do everything.
In 31st Dec update, DJI added a new feature to unlock GEO Zones. There are many more features added like- adjusted flight altitude, feature that disables takeoff when the GPS signal is weak etc. Here we show you all new features of this update.
DJI Mavic Mini Latest Firmware Update – v01.00.0400
- Date: 31.12.2019
- Aircraft Firmware: v01.00.0400
- Remote Controller: v01.00.0400
- DJI Fly App iOS: V1.0.4
- DJI Fly App Android: V1.0.4
What’s new in this update?
- Added feature to unlock GEO zones (Requires DJI Fly v1.0.4 or later).
- Added feature that disables takeoff when the GPS signal is very weak (GPS <8) and environment light is not sufficient. This feature can be disabled manually (requires DJI Fly v1.0.4 or later).
- Added requirement for compass calibration before takeoff when the environment light is not sufficient and the compass experiences interference.
- Adjusted flight altitude and distance in payload mode.
- Added warning prompt for battery cycles.
- Reduced noise during self-diagnostics after powering on.
- Fixed issue: linking was abnormal in some regions.
- Note that this update may reset various main controller settings, such as the RTH altitude and the maximum flight distance, to default settings. Before updating, take note of your preferred DJI Fly settings and readjust them after the update has completed.
- If the update fails, restart aircraft, remote controller, and DJI Fly or DJI Assistant 2 for Mavic, and retry.
To download DJI Fly App v1.0.4 scan the QR code